21 August 2020
At Hampton College, Head of School John Gilligan commented: ‘Year 11 have been a tremendous year group ever since they joined us in year 7. The way they have handled the whole lockdown situation and uncertainty around exams and grading has been exemplary and is testament to them. We are delighted that they have been able to receive the grades they deserve today, excellent grades which reflect their superb dedication and hard work.
We value all of our students and their achievements especially those who have made so much progress over their time at Hampton College and achieved, or in many cases, surpassed their targets. Whilst we cannot include everyone we should note some truly exceptional performances including:
- Anshul Sendil – 10 grade 9s and 1 grade 8
- Sienna Puntrello - 8 grade 9s and 2 grade 8s
- Clement Jicku - 8 grade 9s, 1 grade 8 and 1 grade 6
- Diya Karavda - 6 grade 9s, 3 grade 8s and 1 grade 7
- Zsa Zsa Osei-Gyamfi – 6 grade 9s, 2 grade 8s, 3 grade 7s and 1 grade 6
- Arushi Kabiraj – 7 grade 9s and 3 grade 8s
- Isobel Yau - 5 grade 9s, 3 grade 8s and 2 grade 7s
- Ella Gott – 5 grade 9s, 3 grade 8s and 1 grade 7
- Spencer Smith – 6 grade 9s, 1 grade 8, 2 grade 7s and 1 grade 6
- Chloe Carter – 4 grade 9s, 5 grade 8s and 1 grade 7
- Rayyan Deane – 5 grade 9s, 2 grade 8s and 2 grade 7s
We are immensely proud of year 11 and their excellent results; they are a special group of talented young people and have been a credit to Hampton College. We wish them well as they move on positively to their next stage’.